Saturday, June 18, 2016, 9AM – Noon at the Forest Grove Senior & Community Center, 2037 Douglas St. Please stop by anytime!
There will be a diverse collection of activities occurring all the time:
* OSU Master Gardeners offering advice and answering questions about all things related to gardens.
* an on-going “rolling” video of clips related to food: home gardens, small/urban farming, positive ecological impacts of sustainable gardening, involving children & youth in nutrition & gardening, etc.
* table topic discussions such as dryland gardening/farming projects, soil enhancement, water usage, weed suppression ideas, etc.
* give-away goodies for gardeners
* raffle baskets from New Seasons
The program is FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!